Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

Shadow Hunters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Random Word 2
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Falier Fair
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm by Falier Fair

» Libitina
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Malpractice The Necromancer
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Wondering Where You've been. (Christy and Azrael)
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Cannon Character
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Story lines/Plots
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am by Sayvar

» Book Discussion Threads
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» How the series ended
In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 am by Christabelle Whittle

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

In rememberance of Lost Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 2151
Job/hobbies : Does a princess have a job?
Registration date : 2008-07-09

In rememberance of Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: In rememberance of Lost Friends   In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:06 am

So I know most of you know a dear friend and rp'er named Alec Lightwood. I think its appropriate since we all rp'd with him that we place something here on Shadow Hunters on the anniversary of his death. I think its sad that someone had to die at the age of 17 and its much to young, though fate deals us what it wants. I've been rp'ing since I was 16 and between the ages of 17 and 18 I've lost 2 friends. Both were people who rp'd with me and I lost them both in April only a few days apart from being a year. I hate to sound like a mother but I love you all like family and I want you all to be safe and careful this month so I don't have to lose anymore of the people I care about in my very big rp family. If you would like you may say anything you wish in this thread in Memory of Alec...and if you rp'd on the shrieking shack Gini as well. But please out of respect for those who have passed and us close to them please keep it sweet and nothing volguar or profane.
Christabelle
Back to top Go down
http://thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Demon King Inuyasha
Admin
Admin
Demon King Inuyasha

Male
Number of posts : 592
Job/hobbies : Demon Prince
Humor : Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid i\'ll take over
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: In rememberance of Lost Friends   In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Rest In Peace Alec. You were my friend and my brother. I miss you dearly and i want you to know that i will never forget you for as long as i live. By the grace of god may you be happy where ever you are.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowhunters.rpg-board.net
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 2151
Job/hobbies : Does a princess have a job?
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: In rememberance of Lost Friends   In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:20 pm

I choose not to say anything on the basis of the fact that what I've said has been said a million times before by me since his passing.
Back to top Go down
http://thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In rememberance of Lost Friends   In rememberance of Lost Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In rememberance of Lost Friends
Page 1 of 1