Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

Shadow Hunters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Random Word 2
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Falier Fair
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm by Falier Fair

» Libitina
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Malpractice The Necromancer
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Wondering Where You've been. (Christy and Azrael)
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Cannon Character
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Story lines/Plots
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am by Sayvar

» Book Discussion Threads
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» How the series ended
Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 am by Christabelle Whittle

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Lost *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 2151
Job/hobbies : Does a princess have a job?
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Christabelle had gotten astray from her guards and was walking now completely lost in the woods. She kept her guard up knowing that with her attire that she would be easy prey for anything stronger than her. Even through her fear of what would happen her curiousity got the best of her and she had forgotten to leave her glamour up. Anyone who knew that knew anything about the fae would recognize her immediately as their princess. Her deep blue dress flowed behind her as she walked and her hair was free and down as usual. There was a small tiara atop of her head. She continued to walk, becoming more and more lost by the second. She didn't recognize the area anymore like she did back in her homeland. Silly thing for a princess to do. she thought to her self looking around in the area, Become separated from her guard like this. She continued to walk, letting her wings appear on her back. Her wings were a pearlesant color and almost glittery. Her skin was as pale as moonbeams even though she lived for the sunlight. She stopped and looked around once more to try to figure where she was.
Back to top Go down
http://thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male
Number of posts : 677
Job/hobbies : Hunting werewolves
Humor : Killing just gives a purpose to life
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am

Azrael followed the girl through the forest. He jumped down infront of her, blocking her path, and landing lightly on his feet. He straightened himself and looked up at her, gasping in surprise when he saw it was Christabelle. "Christabelle! What are you doing here? The Demon Forest is not safe for a princess." Despite his worry, he pulled her into a tigh embrace, feeling happy that he was in her company again. 'She had never sent Simi back,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:50 am

Christabelle jumped a little surprised to see him, "I..I got seperated from my guards." she replied, "The more I've tried looking for them, the more lost I became." She smiled at him glad to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Azrael smiled, "You are always getting yourself into trouble! What would the fae do if they lost their princess?!" He smiled and stroked her soft hair, entwining his fingers in a strand. "I didn't realise it was you as i followed. I would have come down earlier if i had."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:19 pm

"I can't help it!" she said back defensively, "Plus my guard should keep a better watch over me." she blushed as he played with her hair, "I didn't even realize I was being followed."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Azrael chuckled lightly, "A skillful hunter can never be heard. And yes it is partly your guards fault. I would have a word with them, but they will probably kill me before i can even utter a word." He smiled, leant forward and kissed her lips gently. He leant back, then pulled her into another hug, "Oh i have missed you," he said, on a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:43 pm

"I doubt it, they are fairly young fae as well." she replied as she kissed him back softly and blushed wrapping her arms around his neck, "I missed you too." she said smiling, "I was wondering when I was going to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Azrael smiled, "It seems fate let our paths cross again. Come, i shall show you the way out. You should be more vigulent as to where you are, that way you wouldn't get lost all the time!" He chuckled lighting, his laughter echoing in the forest. He took her hand and began to slowly walk to the edge of the forest. "It might take some time, you got yourself pretty deep into the forest."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 pm

"We were already pretty deep into the forest to start with." she replied a little defensively, "And I wouldn't be lost if my guards would do their job properly!" She laced her fingers between his, "I'm okay with it taking some time," she replied smiling, "I haven't been out and about in weeks."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Azrael chuckled, "We can't always blame others for our mistakes. Even with your guards, you should be more careful when you are out and about." He stroked her hand with his thumb as they walked. "At least it is daylight," he said, as he looked up through the trees, at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 pm

She looked at him as they walked, "Which is surprising, I didn't think vampires could come out into the sunlight." she replied as they continued to walk, "And I like the night." she said smiling at him. "Plus I can't help that my fae curiousity gets the better of me. At least I'm not being drawn to shiny objects right now." she continued to say almost giggling.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Azrael smiled, "The sun only effects me if i am fully in it. The trees are providing enough shade. But if i was out there, then i would burn." He sighed, "It is to punish us, i think. We are not fair people and so to punish us, we must stay in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:50 pm

"Oh," she said as they continued to walk, "But you seem fair to me." she continued to say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 pm

Azrael smiled, "Thank you. But our kind, we are of the dark side, not the fair. We are part demon, part human." He chuckled, "That's what makes this so strange. The things i feel for you, it doesn't make sense. A vampire and a fairy!" He laughed and stopped walking, turning to look at her, "And yet i can't stop." He smiled, and kissed her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 pm

She blushed as he kissed her, returning the kiss, unable to stop herself either. Her heart fluttered as they kissed her blush in her cheeks growning deeper.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:14 pm

Azrael felt her heart beat faster and smiled inwardly, if he had a heart beat he knew that it would be doing a similar thing. He pulled back and smiled, "Your heart is going crazy," he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:16 pm

She blushed even deeper, "It is?" she said rather curiously.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Azrael nodded. He picked up her hand and placed it over her heart, feeling its beat through her hand. He sighed, and let her hand drop. 'I wish i could remember before i was turned,' he thought sadly. "Come, you must be out of the forest before dark."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Christabelle blushed a little deeper her heart fluttering slightly more. She looked at him, "Before nightfall?" she said curiously as she looked around noticing the sun setting, "I doubt we'll make it."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Azrael looked up and sighed deeply, "Well it's a good thing i brought my sword with me then." He smiled and pulled back the side of his cloak, showing the hilt of a long sword. "There are things in this forest that we don't want to mess with," he said, looking about him. "But you are safe with me, princess." He smiled and took her hand in his, begining to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:37 pm

She looked at little frightened at the mention of being attacked but placed a smile on her face when he said he would protect her. She began to walk her wings occasionally moving slightly against the wind.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:42 pm

Azrael smiled, "Don't worry, Christabelle, hopefully they won't attack you if i am here. Well that depends on how...big..they are." He squeezed her hand gently, and kept his eyes open, occassionaly seeing a shadow move in the trees. The wind began to pick up as the sun was setting, casting long shadows on their path.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 pm

She smiled as she felt his cold skin touching her warm hand sending shivers down her spine. She continued to walk along the forest as the sun was almost completely set in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:10 pm

Azrael heard a twig snap in the far distance. He paused and looked at where the sound had come from but continued to walk, quickening his pace slightly. "Come, we must hurry. They know we are here."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:15 pm

She gripped his hand tighter as they began to walk even fast, "Who knows we're here?" she said rather naively and stupidly. "What in the world is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost *Open*
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next