Shadow Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Hunters

Shadow Hunters

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Random Word 2
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Falier Fair
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm by Falier Fair

» Libitina
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Malpractice The Necromancer
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:34 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Wondering Where You've been. (Christy and Azrael)
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» Cannon Character
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 am by Demon King Inuyasha

» Story lines/Plots
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am by Sayvar

» Book Discussion Threads
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm by Christabelle Whittle

» How the series ended
Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 am by Christabelle Whittle

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates

Lost *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 2151
Job/hobbies : Does a princess have a job?
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Lost *Open* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 pm

She smiled at him, "Well you don't scare me." she said sweetly. And it was true, he had yet to really truly frighten her.
Back to top Go down
http://thefideliuscharm7.niceboard.com
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male
Number of posts : 677
Job/hobbies : Hunting werewolves
Humor : Killing just gives a purpose to life
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Azrael looked at her and shook his head, "I don't understand why you aren't. You don't udnerstand how dangerous i am. I could crush you in my hands. I could charm you, so that you did anything that i wanted. I could drain you dry if i saw one drop of blood. I could poison you and turn you. You should be running away, and yet you stay, you stay in my arms. You have no idea how that feels to me. To feel your warm, to hold you and kiss you." He smiled and stroked her cheeks gently with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

She blushed and shivered lightly under his touch, "Well would you prefer me to runaway?" she asked leaning against him. "Because I don't runaway from things easily."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Azrael smiled, "Of course i don't want you to run away, i want you to stay in my arms." He smiled and hugged her tightly, pressing his body against hers. He stayed like that, listening and feeling her heart beat, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 pm

She blushed and her heart fluttered as he held her close, she leaned her head on his chest and sighed, "I'm glad because I want to stay here too." she replied closing her eyes as she leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Azrael smiled, "Won't your guards be worrying about you?! I don't want to cause any....trouble..!" He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Christabelle was about to answer when a member of her guard walked out of the forest, "Princess, where have you been?" he asked glaring Azrael. "Who is this?" Christabelle backed away from Azrael, "Please don't make me go back with them." she pleaded looking at Azrael.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Azrael looked towards the guard and bowed low, "Good evening, I am Azrael Inger, a pleasure to meet you I'm sure." He smiled at the guard evily, a took a step towards Christabelle, so that he was standing infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:27 pm

"A pleasure to meet you it is not." the guard spat at him, "I should kill you on the spot for even touching Princess Christabelle." The guard was a little frightened at the evil smile but hid it as well as he could. Christabelle touched Azrael's shoulder, "He's the captain of my guard. Be careful."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Azrael chuckled, and said in a low voice so only Christabelle could hear, "No offence, but fairies are easy to deal with." He looked at the guard and smiled, "Well that isn't very polite of you. And you are you to say that? You haven't even been doing your job properly. To loose the princess in the demon forest, i am shocked and appalled!" He flicked back the side of his cloak, to show the guard his sword, just as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Christabelle backed up a little frightened, "Please just leave Adair." she said moving infront of Azrael, "You failed your job in protecting me, and I have chosen someone more worthy and capable of granting that protection." she finished standing tall her wings fully expanded now. Her guard refused to back down.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Azrael placed a hand on her shoulder, "Christabelle, stay out of this, you could get hurt. I can heal." He gently moved her behind him, and drew his sword. "Well Adair, what are you going to do now? The princess has chosen me over you. Will you fight me, or will you back down?" he leered, his silver sword glinting in the moonlight, along with his fangs...
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Christabelle backed off and her guard looked shocked at what she had told him pulled out his sword, "Filthy vampire!" he said with a tone of fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:58 pm

Azrael tutted mockingly, "Now, now that is no way to speak to someone. Didn't the princess teach you any manners?! I see you have chosen to fight me." He sighed and shook his head, "Be it on your own head." He laughed and looked up, his eyes flashing dangrously, his lips curving up into a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:00 pm

"It is the princess who needs to learn her place in society is not to be around scum like you." he snarled at him running foolishly towards him with his sword in hand. Christabelle backed further into the field her hand to her face.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Azrael chuckled and easily knocked the guard to the side. "Scum? Now that is very rude. I think you should be punsihed for that, don't you? It seems no one has taught you manners. That is a shame, a handsome young man like you." He laughed and pushed the guard to the floor, jumping on top of him and pinning him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:09 pm

Adair looked frightened, but still spoke, "Its you who have no manners." he said attempting to hide the fear in his voice. "You really intend to show the monster you are infront of her? Of course like I said, I would expect no better from scum. Go a head kill me." Christabelle covered her eyes and turned around so as not to see the battle. Her heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:14 pm

Azrael raised his eyebrows, "You don't fool me, Adair, i can smell your fear. You try to put on a brave face, but you are weak inside. No i won't kill you, not in front of her." He smiled, evily, and slapped him round the face, "I don't appreciate being called 'scum' by someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Christabelle flinched as she heard the slap but didn't turn around to look, even though she was curious to see what was going on. Adair didn't answer Azrael but could feel his heart racing with the pent up fear inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 pm

Azrael smiled, leaning his ear to Adair's chest, "Can you feel that? Your heart pumping fear around your body, making your muscles tense, your pulse rate and your thought freeze." He took in a deep breath and smiled, "Those demons would be going crazy if they could smell what i can now." He placed a hand on Adair's chest and felt his heart beating. "Now, have you learnt your lesson? Or are you going to make this hard on yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:30 pm

He didn't answer him out of stubborness and pride but instead said, "You're a fool if you think you could alone handle her." He only said it loud enough for Azrael to hear it but Christabelle still turned around and watched.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Azrael frowned, "And what, kind sir, do you mean by that?" He smiled, and licked his lips, "Oh you do smell very tasty!" He chuckled darkly, and put more pressure on the guard's body.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Adair looked at him, "S..She's too much of a free spirit." he studdered out, "You don't know how to handle a free spirit like her. Her fae curiousity will put her in great danger around you, do you not understand that?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael Īnger

Azrael Īnger

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Azrael smiled, "I have already rescued your princess twice. She will learn from her mistakes, i am sure. And it seems that i am more....capable then you are. To be pinned by a vampire so easily is not a compliment. I would have thought you had training. Running at a vampire is not a good thing to do, we have swift movents."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Queen
Queen
Christabelle Whittle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Adair tried to free himself but couldn't, "Let me go." he demanded Christabelle walking over and picking up his sword, Oh shiny. she thought as she moved it between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost *Open*   Lost *Open* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost *Open*
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next